

Object: I think I finally decided on an old pair of galilean binoculars (or opera glasses).
Audience: antique binocular collectors, people interested in antique optics, opera/theater-goers. I guess if you were to branch out further into binoculars in general: bird watchers, explorers (maybe people at sea/mountains/wildlife in general), stargazers, travelers, sports watchers, spies.
The audience's interest in binoculars would stem from the activities/hobbies they participate in that require them: watching something at the theater, concert, or sporting event, exploring wildlife (be it land, sky or sea) and travel in general. If not that, perhaps an interest in antique optics, and the science and advancements related to that. Memories associated with them would be related to those hobbies: past explorations, past shows/ball games. Anyone going to the exhibit would most probably be interested in either rekindling those events, or perhaps just looking at advancement in optics through binoculars.
No comments:
Post a Comment